SPAdRotator is a SharePoint Web Part that can randomly display images from a SharePoint library. Images can be displayed either one at a time (a new random image is selected every time the page is loaded), or all images can be displayed while the user is viewing the page (with a configurable transition effect).
Major changes from v1
- The addition of the jQuery library and Cycle plugin for rotating images in a Flash-like manner. Numerous image transitions are available.
- A list picker is now included so that you do not need to type in the list URL.
- Images can be hyperlinked
- An Advertisement Library list template is included which will allow you to hyperlink individual images
- The Web Part is more easily configurable.
Installation Instructions for SharePoint 2007Installation Instructions for SharePoint 2010
This Web Part is deployed as a SharePoint Solution, and operates entirely within the SharePoint framework. There is documentation
available on what exactly will be provisioned into your SharePoint environment.